Grifting the grifters











The picture above is from an apartment of an old lady who invited us for a beer after she saw us walking on the rooftop. She was alone in a big apartment with a massive art and book collection. She opened the small window to the roof and we jumped inside only to be offered to take a shower and have some beers. While smoking a few cigarettes she explained the history of the neighborhood and she being robbed three times from the very same window on the roof. Bottom line, besides the people chasing you with a baseball bat, there are occasionally nice people who can invite you to smoke a joint and have a drink.


Below you will find a copy of a ridiculously stupid apartment scamer that we came across recently.













1st Mail:

 Hello Dear ,
Thanks for your response, I am Sarah the owner of the Home you are making inquiry of. I used to stay in the apartment with my kids not until i relocated to United Kingdom, London, Due to my job as an Oncologist Doctor, and my kids are also in United Kingdom. i will be living in London now so presently my flat is available for rent for 500 euro per month including the utilities,it is furnished and i don't mind "PETS". Please i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest woman and also i spent a lot on my property,so i will solicit for your absolute maintainance of this apartment. Hope you understand that it is not the rent that is my problem but i want you to keep it tidy at all times, hope we have an understanding.
I want a tenant i can trust so i will ask for you to tell me more about yourself. I will be Staying in London now that is why I have made up my mind to put up all my apartment for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Also how long do you intend to stay? How soon do you intend to move in?


Address to my apartment

 5 Boulevard Bourdon 75004 


RENT FEE: 500 euro per month, Bond fee 500 euro (refundable) Amenities: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Stove, Freezer/Deep Freeze, Fridge, Microwave, Washer, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Water/SewerParking:Automatic GarageSecurity Alarm/Door  Interior: Free InternetFireplace (wood burning)HardwoodStorage Area/RoomWalk-In Closets I want you to provide answers to the application below:                     FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM                                        ( Private and Confidential ) Date:Full name of Tenant:Home Phone:Date of Birth:Marital Status? Present Address:How long at this address?Rent?Reason for moving?Present Occupation:How many people will be living in the home?Move in Date?   ......................................................................................................................TERMS AND CONDITION: ~The lease is month to month , 6 month or 1yrs and can be renewed~It can be rented furnished or unfurnished~ You will have to take good care of my home~Utilities are included in the rent~You don't have to deal with Drugs~Pets Allowed Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible.As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it.

Thanks 
Sarah


2nd Mail:

 Hello Teh Grifter,
Thanks for the mail response i must say a big congratulations to you because i will be renting to you, i know that you are the type of person we are looking for to rent our home so on the behalf of me and my family we have decided to accept you as my new tenant and i must say a big congrats to you because out of all the inquires we received, you are the most qualified person among all .i would like to know if you can afford for:


1. 2 months rent plus Bond and get 1 month free  OR2. One month rent plus Bond So that i can be able to forward the details you in making the payment via western union to me and i would like to send you a package containing the following: The Keys and Document,Paper/Permanent Apt form(Containing your reference details),The apt documentary file,Payment Receipt,Agreement Letter to you via DHL courier service to your current address you provided in the application form immediately you make the payment and its confirmed, i also want you to Re-confirm your current address below: PLS RE-CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION BELOWFULL NAME: Teh GrifterCURRENT ADDRESS:  Internet NOTE: The package will be sent to the address you provided in applicant form and you will also receive a tracking number immediately you make the payment and its confirmed so that you will be able to track the package online and also, when you receive the package.
Once again, Congratulation to you




3rd Mail:

 Hi Teh,


 Thanks for the mail i am so glad to hear back from you again am very happy that i am renting out my apartment to responsible and honest person like you, like i told in my first mail I used to stay in the apartment with my kids not until i relocated to United Kingdom, London, Due to my job as an Oncologist Doctor, and my kids are also in United Kingdom. i will be living in London now but you still want to see the apartment you can go veiw the apartment your self here is the apartment apartment address{ 5 Boulevard Bourdon 75004 } but the apartment is lock for now and as soon as you make the deposite of the month rent the keys and document will be ship to your current home address okay hope you understand all what i said this mail...Awaiting to hear back from you soon.

Best Regards



4th Mail:


 Hello Teh,


 Thanks for the mail i am so glad to read back from you again i am very happy that i can give out my apartment for rent to a responsible and caring person like you and i am putting all trust in you that you will always keep the apartment clean and tidy so i want you to go and make the 2 months rent + bond payment so that the keys and all necessary document will be sent to your home address.



Payment should the done Via your bank by pay pal account so here is the pay pal account email that you will be depositing 

the payment below:



Pay pal Account Email : norgrafix@pacbell.net


As soon as you make the payment just get back to me for notification okay..Waiting to read back from you soon.

Thanks and God bless
Sarah.





5th Mail:

 Hello Teh,

 Thanks for the mail i am so glad to hear back from you again. That OK with me you can go and make the half year + the bond payment and get 2 free months. I am very glad that am renting my apartment to some one like you. I will want you to go and make the payment into the pay pal account email i gave you in the previous mail and get back to me with the full details of the payment including the actual amount you are paying.I await your reply soon.

Thanks and God bless
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ONLY IN ENGLISH!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

EE NN GG LL II SS HH

E-N-G-L-I-S-H